Swastha is the co-creation of Ayurveda (the science of life) Yoga (the practice of this science) and Human Potential (the heart of the science). Our aim is to use every experience as a window of opportunity in order to cultivate a deeper awareness and insight into the quality and state of our overall health. Through a system that addresses all layers of our Being, we are able to cultivate sensitivity, vitality, efficiency and clarity on all levels; ultimately supporting and leading to an enhanced state of swastha.
Through the integration of practices and techniques unique to Yoga, Ayurveda and Human Potential, students are able to cultivate greater healing and balance on all levels. Our program uses a holistic and practical approach in guiding practitioners towards an optimal sense of purpose, practice and possibility; offering an immense opportunity for personal development to promote enhanced wellbeing in all areas of life.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Hungry to deepen and enhance your practice
- Interested in the integration of the physical, mental and emotional realms
- Aware that consciously evolving your being, your practices, and your relationships is an essential component of life
- Passionate about continually expanding your knowledge and capabilities
- Committed to contributing to people in a deeply meaningful way.
The Swastha Yoga Teacher Training conveniently takes place over two consecutive weeks, comprising of 200-hours. Swastha Yoga International is a Yoga Alliance 200 & 500 hour Registered Yoga School. Swastha Yoga has decades of training in human development, transformational and experiential learning, coaching, somatics and yoga; and, a deep commitment to contribution, transparency, and real community. We share our experience and knowledge freely, with deep respect and compassion for what it is to be a human being. We are committed to building a community in which each participant experiences being valued, supported, powerfully contributed to, and a sense of belonging. Swastha is passionate and committed to sharing the practice of yoga. We are excited to build a community of Swastha Yoga teachers and practitioners so all can share, contribute, learn and evolve together.
- In 100 hours, experience and integrate the Swastha Yoga flow, learn the principles behind its design, and how to teach it effectively.
- Expand your ability to be, empower and express yourself through developmental practices based on somatics and transformational methodologies.
- Gain tools for continuing self-evolution.
- Learn and incorporate the essential practices of being an empowering and inspirational yoga teacher.
- In 100 hours, learn how to empower your students, not just in their physical practice, but in their evolution as human beings.
- Further deepen your capacity to teach Swastha Yoga, including physical assists and the cognitive focus.
- Expand your ability to teach, contribute, inspire, empower, and lead.
- Develop precision and power in your speaking, compassion, and depth in your listening.
- Envision and embody an authentic and inspiring purpose from which to generate your teaching and your life.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM!
Upon completion our graduates are eligible to apply for 200 Hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) status by contacting for registration.